Quieting your critical inner voice is one of the wisest things you’ll ever do. When you apply this process, you’ll discover a more serene, happy existence along your incredible journey of life.
Follow these steps:
- Acknowledge that self-criticism can be damaging
- One by one, go through your criticisms and ask yourself, “Is this really valid?” If not, cross it off your list.
- Figure out when each criticism began. Take time to resolve why you feel that way.
- Release any negative remarks from your repertoire that stem from negative, early experiences because they simply hold no validity for you now
- Counter your critical voice. Designate your supportive, caring voice as the one in charge.
- Stay focused. You can challenge the validity of any criticism simply by continuing with your efforts to accomplish your desires.