Last week I quickly gave you some tips on how to get hired. Week two of Understanding basis sale tips will focus on changing your thinking.
Change your thinking.
The idea of sales often brings up negative thoughts. The fact of the matter is that without the sale, you have no client. It is an essential interaction that is necessary for your success.
- Change your outlook by challenging negative thoughts and beliefs.
- See yourself as offering to help someone, rather than taking away their money.
- Think of how you have benefitted from other helping relationships.
- Recognize the benefits of what you have to offer.
- Change your thinking from one of sales to one of serving others.
- Stop pitching your sale and simply talk about your work.
- Don’t promise things you can’t deliver – this makes it easier to sell your services.
See you next Saturday as we briefly discuss “your expertise has a monetary value“